The Internet is a wonderful invention and it is being used to the fullest by Internet Marketers the world over. What started as a research project for the US military has taken the works of information technology by storm, and all in a matter of a decade, if not less.
Internet marketers are flooding the Net with new improved user-friendly content on their blogs, websites and marketing articles and mailers in a bid to stay ahead of the competition, which is where hiring professional help for quality writing comes in! They are selling everything, from physical products, services to mere concepts – and making money too! Not just making a few bucks, but raking it in by the millions, which is why article writing and marketing is big business too!
Most online success is achieved by writing and posting a large volume of high quality articles on popular online directories that are designed for just that – article publishing! Most of these articles, not surprisingly, are written by people who are paid to write. They are primarily freelance writers and are signed up as professional writers associated with registered writing services. Some writing services have full time writers but most hire the freelance writing services of people who wish to work part-time from the comforts of their home over the internet.
Millions of content writing services have sprouted like mushrooms all over cyber-space. However, no one can really sort out the wheat from the chaff unless they have quality parameters in place to check for the best service for their marketing dollar. Thus, It is important to choose one’s content writing services with a great deal of care. For, while getting 400 or 500 word articles to promote an online business is not so difficult, getting a timely, affordable and original volume order on quality articles really is.
By quality articles, I refer to articles that are free of any kind of plagiarism, that are Search Engine Optimized (SEO), and written specifically around the heading (also called Keyword), which, should also be catchy and relevant to the topic it is portraying.
Many writing services have jumped onto the band wagon and are selling anything, but SEO articles. The placement of keywords or key phrases is not given much attention, nor the density either. What to say of the more unscrupulous writing services that are a dime-a-dozen these days too? They just blatantly Google the topic and copy and paste entire blocks of content, sewing them together to resemble an article and replace words here and there with synonyms, a tool very popular with most unregistered freelance writing services.
So, before selecting any of the writing services for promoting a site, prudence calls for an interview with the writer or writers to establish contact and get to know the quality of service one may expect. Though this is not a guarantee that the interviewee will be the one doing the writing, it is important to have some quality parameters in place for judging the kind of content you are likely to get by discussing the writer’s approach to research, structure and knowledge of the core subject. It will all come down to a writing contract stating clearly the terms and conditions governing the quality of the service to be delivered. In the absence of such a contract, or in spite of it, some amount of the payment should be withheld until the content is used satisfactorily without any plagiarism issues. This is the practice many content writing services that are confident of their quality will offer.
Well presented essay writing is a vital craft to help you win at school and university exams, however it is surprising how difficult it is to get guidance on how to write a winning essay. Students are often left feeling let down when they receive a marked essay back from their lecturer, with no clear indication as to how they are to improve. Here are some pointers to help you improve your essays.
One common issue for many students is that they dread writing the essay at all. The semester goes by and the work remains unwritten. You need to start working out coping routines as soon as you can. Throughout your working life there will be times when you are given tiring tasks that you feel bored by, so building up your self motivation now is an ability that will be useful for the rest of your life. Perhaps you feel more focused after a trip to the gym or maybe you need to reward yourself at the end of the time you ringfence for essays. Work out which tools are best for you.
Once you are given the essay questions, set about planning your time. Consider the time you have until the assignment is due, get out your calendar and start making plans. You want to be done with the main writing of the essay weeks before it is due, so that you have plenty of time to type it up. Don’t leave it so late that you’re rushing.
Spend time on an essay plan in order to save time later in the essay writing process.
Making a plan should be completed every time you begin a new essay. Start by making sure you understand the question. Then brainstorm the ideas that might be useful for the essay. After that, organize your thoughts in a logical order in an essay plan.
Hitting the library
Once you have an idea of the essay structure, you need to head to the library to find the recommended reading material or search for journal articles through an online journal archive like JSTOR. With a university essay, you want to have completed this stage (and the steps listed above) as quickly as you can. You are competing for research material with everyone else in the class, so get into the library as quickly as possible. If one of your classmates has already got to the materials you need, it is advisable that you put your name on the waiting list for those books to make sure you get them next.
Begin fleshing out the body of your essay. Each paragraph should deliver a point in your argument. Write the introduction last. This is particularly important with university essays. You will have read a great amount of material and will have constructed a complex argument within the course of the term. Your argument about the essay subject may have changed during the course of the term and you need to express your final analysis in the introduction.
Well, here are ten tips to help you find the best SEO Copywriting services without breaking the bank:
1. Make sure you are considering an SEO copywriter and not just a general content writer. The main difference being that an SEO Copywriter has the necessary skills to sell your company on paper. These copywriters are able to appeal to people and the SEO machine alike, these writers should specialize in direct mail, article marketing, website copy, advertising copy but be intimately aware of SEO techniques.
2. Try and shop around for specialized copywriting services as many writers focus on a particular type of copywriting or subject matter. Make sure that the person you are hiring has some experience in the type of writing you are looking for. Always ask to see their portfolio for examples of their writing.
3. Be willing to pay for a quality writer! Although there are copywriters out there that are new to the business and will charge pennies on the dollar for your writing assignments, don’t hire based on price alone. If you need to add value to your business then you should be prepared to pay a reasonable price for such quality copywriting services.
4. One surefire way of knowing if you are dealing with a professional SEO copywriter is if they present you with a lot of questions. Why? Because this assists the copywriter to ensure that your content is correctly search engine optimized. Such questions to be prepared for are:
Who is your target market? How do you intend to use the content? What actions do you want the reader to take? What are the features and/or benefits of your product or service? Do you have testimonials from your clients that can be included in the piece?
5. Always have a contract signed and approved by both you and the Copywriter prior to the work commencing, and remember to read the fine print. Be sure to read it carefully to find out how many revisions are included and if the copywriter offers any guarantees.
6. Be prepared to pay a deposit. The majority of SEO copywriters in business today want a guarantee that they will be paid for their time and services. Keep in mind that you will lose your deposit should you cancel the assignment for any reason after the copywriter has begun working on it. Remember that the copywriter deserves to be paid for their time as they have already put in time and effort into your project.
7. Have a clear idea of what you want out of the writing before you start using copywriting services. A good agency will help you get more clarity around your project. You will need to be able to give the copywriter as many details as possible about your project. It is very important that you have a well-defined concept of the range, focus, objectives and particulars of the project prior to hiring a copywriter.
8. Prepare a rough draft of the content that you envision. This is particularly helpful if you have a tight budget since most writers either charge an hourly rate or bid per writing project. By giving the copywriter an outline of what it is that you are looking for, they can quickly and easily complete the project for you in less time and with less cost to you.
9. Plan on a few re-writes. It is always difficult for a copywriter to take your thoughts and write them onto paper. Their first submission will always be a draft that you will be able to edit and give suggestions back to the copywriter who can then, in turn, provide you with a more polished final copy.
10. Do not suddenly change the article format or subject matter. This will cost you more in the long run, as a copywriter bids on your initial project and subject matter and subsequently creates an initial draft, based on that subject matter and format. If you abruptly change things then you will have to expect to not only pay for work that is already completed, but for the new work as well.
Each SEO Copywriter that you encounter will have their own individual strengths and weakness. Your job will be to find the SEO Copywriting services that fits best with your company’s needs.
And while it’s sometimes difficult to see where you’re going, there are some tools you can use to help get where you’re heading. Great SEO is essential to great content writing services. Here at Express Writers, we understand the value of keeping our fingers on the pulse of the moving target of good SEO: it’s the difference between navigating the river of content writing with a makeshift raft and an oar, and piloting down-river in a steamboat.
SEO, or Search Engine Optimization, is a process by which web content is carefully crafted to respond positively to specific Google search results. In order to foster great SEO value for your web content, you merely need to predict how someone on the web may find you. For instance, if you’re an auto mechanic who specializes in imports, you could engage a content writing service to produce web content around the keywords “Toyota check engine light,” or “Mitsubishi will not start,” since those are likely very close to what some of your potential customers are searching for. Let’s take a detour for a moment in the jungle of web content to discuss how SEO can make or break good content writing services, and look at 10 tips any content writer can’t do without.
1. Write a Great Headline. We feel like a broken record every time we write this sentence, but the value of a good headline just can’t be overstated. Keep your headlines brief; less than 120 characters makes for a good fit for social media shares. Remember that search engines only index the first 65 characters, so craft your headlines accordingly: important keywords near the beginning. Finally, use some of the proven methods of effective headline writing to ensure some visits:
– Include numerals, such as statistics, or a list post: “7 Hot Hairstyles to Reinvent Your Look” or “The Wealth-Building Secret that 80% of Wall Street Doesn’t Want You to Know.”
– Include exclusivity words such as “secret.”
– Offer the quick fix: “6 Ways to Banish Age Spots Instantly.”
– Imply an existing consensus: “Who Else Wants to Lose 10 Pounds This Week?”
2. Key phrases, not key words. Writing for keywords is a standard practice of content writing services, but not many people know the secret of writing for keyword density: focus on key phrases rather than just keywords. To use the example of a hair salon, one could produce content simply for keywords like “highlights” and “salon,” but you’ll probably fare better if you write around key phrases like “Which salon does the best hair highlights?” Content writing done this way taps directly into the mind of the consumer doing a web search, and ensures that if someone does want to know which salon does the best highlights, the answer is you.
3. Geo-Target. If most of your business comes from your immediate area, it’s usually a good practice to include geo-targeted keywords in the key phrases you write content around. For example: “podiatrist” may snag some web searches which are irrelevant to your business, but “podiastrist in provo” will naturally attract more local traffic.
4. Content matters! Content writing services aren’t just about filling your blog with words that are going to act like magnets to web traffic. While it would be simple to fill pages with keyword-rich copy, readers who arrive to find a page that isn’t relevant to what they were searching for are not going to stay. When you engage in content writing, make sure that you’re writing content that is relevant to what you do, informative to your readers, and makes them want to stick around to learn more about you and what you do.
5. Ideal post length. There’s no easy answer to the ideal length of a post when you’re doing content writing, but it’s worth noting that most of the results ranking on the first page of Google for any given keyword are around 2,000 words on average. With a section on your website devoted to content writing service such as a blog, this is easy to fill. In general, never write fewer than 400 words for any single blog post, and never more than 1000. These benchmarks make for posts that are long enough to be informative and contain an appropriate keyword density without being overkill.
6. Don’t keyword stack. If you know that you’re writing for a specific list of keywords such as “donuts, bagels, pastries, and pies,” don’t stack those keywords in a list like this every time you use them. They will be more effective spread out naturally among your writing, and less awkward for your readers, too.
7. Use original content! It should go without saying that your content writing should be original and unique to your website. Plagiarism is stealing, and it’s something that we web content writers take very seriously. Moreover, it’s worthwhile that you avoid using duplicate content on your own website. In other words, don’t re-post an article from your blog to another page on your website. Search engines that see duplicate content on two separate pages of a site see that as an attempt at keyword spam, and will bury your pages deep in the search results.
To start a resume writing service is a good way to earn some part time income or better yet, to have a full time business. A resume is a type of document that represents the person’s background and skills for employment purposes. It includes job experience and educational background for the employer to scan if the person is eligible for the position applied for. If you want to know more about this topic, you can read the tips and guide below.
By having good writing skills, you can significantly make the client get the desired job. Here are ways to start a resume writing service.
What a Resume Writing Service does
* Clients who are applying for jobs sometimes cannot find the time to create their resumes. This is where the service comes in, to provide the requirements for their employment.
* Also, you can add value by creating cover letters and referral letters as your option when the client needs them.
Before you start a resume, you might want to advertise your services in different mediums like flyers, newspapers or creating your own personal website and sharing to social networking sites like Facebook.
What a Resume Writing Service possesses
* Good writing ability makes the resume, cover letter etc. much more convincing and attractive to the employer.
* A capital which will host your office supplies such as quality paper and a durable printer is a must. A computer with a broadband connection is also needed to stay in touch with clients for additional information.
Some points to consider
* Before you start a resume writing, this business may require some capital for your equipment and advertising. In the end, your investment will pay off because of the medium to high sized market of the resume writing service. Applicants are always looking for a job, so never worry about your business losing potential clients.
* Always be patient and understanding towards your clients. Be mindful of certain clients who always need updates on the progress of the work. This can be annoying yet, it is mandatory to keep clients updated on the project you are currently working on.
* Decide whether to work full time or part time to avoid unsatisfied clients. Failure to deliver the expected output could earn your poor reviews.
* At first, you may find that writing resumes, cover letters, etc. can be time consuming, but as you progress further, work will be much faster.
* Always remember to treat writing as a hobby rather than work to reduce stress.
Search engine optimization, referred to as SEO, is the field involving different methods that work in making a website have a higher ranking in search engines than their competition. The major ingredient for successful SEO is the use of good content. SEO is based on websites that have high quality and unique content. This is where a professional writer is very often needed as they are proficient in SEO writings that can help make website rankings that excel.
But with so many services being advertised on the internet what makes one stand out from all the others? Or are they all very much the same?
Isn’t Every Writing Service the Same?
Basically, most article writing services are in many ways all the same but in other ways the good ones are vastly different. A person who is just good at writing often is not the best person to be working for these services because it takes more than that. A good SEO based writer has to not only have the ability to write the same sentence or thought in hundreds of different ways but they also need to be able to structure sentences to use keywords and still make sense. Most individuals who are native English speakers have problems in this area so for writers who have English as a second language it is almost impossible.
What Makes a Good Internet Writer?
Writers with an article writing service also need to know the rules that are different for all types of internet content – and often the difference is very little but extremely important. It can consist of merely using the wrong keyword or putting that keyword in the wrong paragraph. So a good article writing service is going to have writers who are knowledgeable in the techniques of writing articles for blog postings, postings on social media sites, content for new websites, press releases, as well as many often different types of writing. To add to this, the writer needs to be able to write on every different subject in the world. One day they may have to write about women’s clothing, watches that are for sale in an online shopping mall, opinion pieces on current affairs, and an article for the 10 best computer deals that are currently being offered – all on the same day.
A good SEO based writer needs to be an expert in writing about different niches which is exactly what was explained in another way above. Niches and subjects are basically the same thing so a writer should be a great niche writer.
The most important position in any article writing service is what is called the managing editor or the person who is responsible for article assignments and distribution of the work. It is this person who is vital to an article writing service and the next position that is important is the editor who must approve every article before it is sent to the client.
Maybe you’re a business owner pondering ways to improve your young enterprise, and you’re considering using technical writing services to help you reach the next level. With money tight, however, you wonder: how exactly will technical writing services benefit my business? The rewards are many, so let’s boil it down to the most important ones.
Total control over your (perfect) message.
Your customers will never be left wondering what they’re getting, because you’ve already perfectly tailored and critiqued your message to them, with the help of an expert technical writer. If you’re not happy with the writing, your professionally trained technical writer will toil away getting your message just right, while you…
Worry about one less thing.
Your copier is shooting paper across the office, the phones are down and your temp exploded a can of soup in the new microwave. Using technical writing services means that your message is conveyed the way you want it, while you take care of everything else. While you clean out the microwave, people are being attracted to your website, and you’re making money. This leads to the third, and most important point.
You make more money.
Your message is set, your other problems are dealt with, and you don’t have to spend your own time on writing. Because you used technical writing services, you also avoided hiring another employee and all of the costs and liabilities associated with that process. Now you can sit back in your leather chair and watch search engine hits go up and money roll in, without even worrying about someone else not covering their dish in the microwave.
There are, of course, many other advantages associated with using technical writing services, but the bottom line is, it’s good for your business. You get exactly what you want and need, with less hassle, and you grow your business. It doesn’t get any better than that.
Sitting at home without any work can really be monotonous at times, especially when you have enormous technical writing opportunities available on internet. There are many types of writing jobs available online, and depending on your field of interest or expertise, you are really spoilt for choice.
Freelance writing work can be exceptionally stimulating and rewarding. A technical writer that is recognized for his or her applied knowledge can easily earn up to $5000 per month on a part-time basis. This amount can become even more if the writer opts to go full-time.
But not everyone has all the freelance technical writing skills which are required to deliver consistent high quality work all the time. As a minimum requirement, three or more of the attributes as mentioned below, are essential:
* Technical computer skills and expert use of word processing packages
* Knowledge about writing work including style and grammar
* Time management skills and the ability to concentrate
* Mastery in proof reading, editing and recognizing minor flaws
* Knowledge about useful day-to-day products and their markets.
In order to tart grabbing technical writing opportunities, you must take a careful look at yourself and establish whether the above mentioned qualities and attributes are residing in you. If some of them are lacking, it indicates a short-coming in your skills set, and you need to polish up in that particular direction, by attending a skills enhancement course.
You must not be reluctant in communicating with people online to get work. As a freelancer it will be beneficial for you to have a portfolio to present when seeking writing opportunities. There are many industries from where you can start your freelance technical writing career. These include;
* Daily transportation services
* Online Manufacturing markets
* Technical world of computers
* Various fields of engineering
* Construction industry
* Science and technology
* Governmental and related fields
To develop your freelance writing career you can very well select one of the above industries to make a quick start. For newbie’s in the technical writing field there a various available options. If you are a newcomer, then you can start by posting your portfolio on blogs and freelance writing websites. Well-known, authentic websites offering technical writing opportunities to aspiring writers includes Bright Hub and Wise Geek. It is also possible to gain experience by writing for online forums, and thus build up your reputation.
When you going for a freelance technical writing career then you must keep in mind your rights as well as client’s requirements, and only take on assignments that you are comfortable with.
Technical writing is one of those professions that doesn’t seem to get much in the way of profile. When the writer does their job properly then ideally no-one will notice, because their work is designed to facilitate the use of something else and it is associated with the product’s excellence. When it’s bad their work is associated with frustration and nobody likes that so sometimes there’s a negative association. So why is technical writing important?
It’s Different from “Creative Writing”
Technical writing differs from what is known as “creative writing”. Creative authors are free to develop pretty much any material they like, fact or fiction. They can display their content in a way that appeals to them, and there are no major structural requirements apart from the obvious like; “DONT USE ALL CAPS TO TYPE” or “learn to spell and punctuate”.
That doesn’t mean that technical authors aren’t creative but it does mean they are much more structured. The true professional develops documents that are not only to be read but are practically useful. Users may never recognise the skill that takes but they surely appreciate it when they fly through a manual and get started in an instant with a new product.
It’s a very Versatile Profession
Great technical writers can deliver a wealth of work, not just user manuals (though that’s a big part of it) but some or all of these pieces too:
- Training Courses
- Functional Specifications
- User Requirements Documents
- Process Mapping
- Marketing Material
- Business Letters
- And Many More
Which means that you may not recognise that there are many more technical authors than there are people with the title. Business analysts, trainers, software developers, analysts, marketing teams all have their fair share of unlabelled professionals.
Almost Every Business Needs One
While there may be a few exceptions like self-employed window cleaners for example, who don’t need the services of a business writer, they are few and far between. Every product that comes with a user manual, every company that has policy documents, every service that requires marketing will need a technical writer of some form or description.
And that tells you that not only is the profession important but it’s vital to a working business world, even a can of spray deodorant has a list of instructions on it (like don’t spray this stuff in your eyes) making it a job with endless opportunity for variety and contribution.
Engineers are highly technical people who essentially don’t mean they are good technical writers. Engineers should understand that they are documenting their ideas and not to impress. This is the main key for successful documentation. In this article we shall discuss some important points that an engineer should follow before documenting any product or service.
One of the main Keys for successful documentation is “keep it simple”. Relaxed writing style can add clarity and vigour to your documents.
Know Your Audiences: Before documenting any product or service you must know the knowledge level of your audiences (end-users). Your document should serve the purpose. Assume the document is intended for lay people and you have written the document for engineers, then the document is of no use. You have to re-write the entire document.
Be Concise: Technical personals are busy people, so your document should be crisp clear and concise. Avoid usage of redundant words. Avoid usage of wordiness in which a modifier repeats an idea which is already conveyed.
Be Consistent: Inconsistency in the document may confuse your readers, and convince them written document is disorganized. Good technical writers strive for consistency in the use of grammar, technical terms, symbols and abbreviations.
Avoid Big Words: Sometimes Writers prefer to use big words instead of short words. Use simple and straight forward English, your readers will love you for it. Some of the big words used are terminated, optimum, and incombustible and so on; these words can be replaced by the end, best and fireproof.
Use Visuals: We all know that a single image represents 1000 words, so drawing, graphics screen-shots can re-enforce your text. Visual representation can make your document more attractive and more effective. We remember 12% of what we read, but 35% of what we see. Different types of visuals that can be used in the documentation are photographs, schematic diagrams, tables, graphs, charts (Pie, bar, graphs), and maps.
Use Active voice: In active voice, action is expressed directly. In passive voice, the action is indirect. Statements written in active voice are simple, easy to understand, and concise. When possible, use active voice. Your document should be vigorous and straight.
Prefer Specific Over General: Technical end-users are interested to read detailed specific technical information such as facts, recommendations, figures, and conclusions. Be specific whenever possible; contents should not say something is good, bad, fast or slow, but instead it can say how good, how bad, how fast and how slow.
Breakup Writing into Short Sentences: Long, unbroken blocks of contents intimidate and bore readers. Break your content into smaller chunks-makes it easier to read and understand. In the same way shorter sentences are easier to grasp than longer ones.
I hope the above tips help engineers to improve their technical writing skills.
Black and White tech writing solutions is an end-to-end documentation company. We believe that a writer is a voice that promotes company’s products, success, commitment, and achievements. Black and white tech writing solution is based in Bangalore, India. We possess a well versed team of creative writers and technical writers. We provide end to end documentation service, which include marketing collaterals, user manuals, White papers, installation guides, and spec sheets. Black and White offers technical writing training for aspiring writers.
The best way to write an essay? Perhaps there can never be the ‘perfect’ essay, but there are sound guidelines which you can follow to make your essay the very best you can achieve. Most students are likely to need some form of essay assistance at some point, but one of the fundamental academic essay writing tips is to follow a plan and to stick to it.
The first stage is to formulate your topic clearly in your own mind, so that you understand the question which your essay sets out to answer. You can only fully research the issues involved if you have a complete understanding of the subject. Next, write a detailed outline of your essay, filling out its structure as you go, making sure that no important ideas have been omitted. Then it is time for the first draft.
At this point you should discover any corrections which need to be made. This can be quite difficult to do when you are as close to your work as you should be, and this is an optimum time to take advantage of essay assistance. An independent eye will find improvements which may remain hidden to you. This may just be a trusted friend or relative, but you should also consider the competence which experienced editors and proof readers will bring to your work. Professional essay assistance can be invaluable.
You should now feel confident in your first draft, which is a major step forward. Now it is time to hone your essay to perfection. Analyze your introduction. It should present your paper’s main concept, capturing the reader’s attention and driving them into the main body. Your logical argument will flow here, a succession of connected ideas backed up with examples, quotations and references.
This may be another area for essay assistance. Any logical explanations may seem to be very clear to the writer, but an independent viewpoint can highlight a muddled argument and any inconsistencies. Sometimes this could be as simple as the insertion of a new chapter heading or sub-headings. The purpose is to link your ideas within a logical framework.
The conclusion will offer a resume of your entire research. You will answer the question or main point of the essay here, either arguing against it or confirming the proposition. If you have some essay assistance you will gain confidence from an independent acknowledgement of the validity of your conclusions. It is easy to fall into the trap of paraphrasing the entire essay with similar wording, and you will find that any essay assistance resource will be helpful in the avoidance of word reuse in your summing up. Now your essay is complete. Perfection is related to effort, and there should be no problem with that!
Writing an easy can be very laborious job for many people. The reason is that the writer has to pay attention on every minutest detail like the grammar, punctuations, spelling and many more and also have to search a lot on the topic of the essay. But now to make this task easy there are lots of essay writing software are available in the market. With the help of this software you can now enhance or edit the text without any problem.
This software will also check all the grammatical mistakes made in the text and will correct them in no time. With the help of essay writing software your text will look like professionally written with out any flaws or errors. These software can work are compatible with all sorts of computer applications and are very simple to install and easy to use. With the help of the auto corrector features in the essay writing software you can correct your text easily.
There are different types of such software available in the market so you can choose any one of them according to your requirements and need. There are a number of people who are not perfect in expressing their thoughts and struggle a lot while formatting the essay or often fail to conclude the essay in the way they want to. If you also face such problem then these software are the best solution to your problems.
The essay writing software can transform your dry or dull text into an attractive literary piece. Although this is not a magic tool which will write on your behalf but it can enhance and improve your writing style to a professional level. These software are simple to access and very user friendly. A person who is not much of a computer savvy can also use these programs with ease.